Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jack Frost






A while back I teamed up with a couple Producers on a project that could have been magnificent, Jack Frost a book by David Melling. The BBC had made a commission but with very little financial contribution, we had to find the rest of the finance (most of it) and only ten months to do it from scratch! To me it was not do-able, (not to do it justice anyway) but they went ahead. I decided I couldn’t work for free and went to the US for a year and unfortunately the project was made poorly in India and has pretty much disappeared, a missed opportunity. The good news is that I will be doing other projects with the talented Author David Melling and I will make sure that any future project will be properly financed. Here are just a few sketches I did. At some point I will add a storyboard here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great sketches richard.
must say it would have been fantastic to have seen this come to fruition.

I think everyone remembers the snowman and i can only imagine how this jack frost would have turned out...

cant wait for the storyboards of this...

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home